A half beef yields approximately 200-225 pounds of meat, which would require roughly 7-8 cubic feet of freezer space. The final price depends on whether you pick up at one of our locations or have us ship it to you.
- Picked up at one of our locations the cost is $9.80 a pound or about $2,000 - $2,200 per half beef. The pre-order deposit will be subtracted from your final price.
- Delivered to your home via UPS the price is a bit more to cover the cost of delivery. You get the meats delivered to your door for $10.55 a pound. Home delivery orders will always be a consistent weight of around 200 pounds. This gives you a final price of around $2,110. The pre-order deposit will be subtracted from your final price.
All the cuts are individually vacuum packed and frozen. Below is a sample breakdown of what each half beef will include.This is only a sample, what you actually get will depend on the size of the animal as well as how you want it processed.
- 64 lbs - ground beef
- 35 lbs - chuck roasts
- 9 lbs - ribeye steak
- 11 lbs - t-bone & porterhouse steak
- 6 lbs - top sirloin steak
- 1.7 lbs - New York strip steak
- 1.4 lbs - tenderloin steak
- 1.6 lbs - flank steak
- 2.2 lbs - skirt steak
- 2.4 lbs - tri tip
- 2.3 lbs - back ribs
- 9 lbs - stew meat
- 7 lbs - brisket
- 15 lbs - short ribs
- 22 lbs - top and bottom round roast
- 4.5 lbs - rump roast
- 6.5 lbs - sirloin tip roast
- 7.5 lbs - cross cut shanks
- 2.4 lbs - neck bones
- 7 lbs - organ meats (optional)
Once you place your pre-order we will send you an email that includes a cut sheet questionnaire. Please fill out the questionnaire as soon as possible, so that we can process the beef to your specifications.If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com